Saturday, July 14, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!


After 7 years of writing, rewriting and shopping for an agent. I'm pleased to announce that last weekend I signed a contract with Jeanie Pantelakis of Sullivan Maxx Literary Agency.

To say that I'm happy would be the epitome of the understatement.
Below is the blurb that Jeanie wrote for my novel. Wow. It even makes me want to read it!

Barefoot, wearing only a nightgown, 16 year old Havah Cohen alone escapes the brutal massacre by the Czarist tyranny that destroys her home and slaughters her family on a frigid November night in 1899.

Love ignited, lost and found, insurmountable struggles and challenges, Kishinev’s Jewish pogroms and all odds against them, Havah and her soul mate, Arel withstand the storms of life in this unforgettable story of a time and place rarely spoken of.


Now to work on editing the sequel From Silt and Ashes. It's a sweet feeling to know I'm not in this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment