Saturday, March 17, 2012



Although I'm almost to the end of my novel edits, the next project looms ahead. A children's book. Not a new one exactly, for the illustrations are sixteen years old. In terms of story and writing experience it's a fresh endeavor. The original manuscript which I wrote in longhand as part of a therapy is long gone. I remember the basic gist of it and, no doubt, with what I've learned, would have had to rewrite anyway.
So it's time to take THE MAGIC DAFFODILS out of mothballs and proceed.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Rochelle. I know exactly what you mean about learning a lot. I have a few of those manuscripts myself.
    I like the title.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and encouragement, Brenda. Any tips on writing for children would be most helpful.
      Rochelle

      Delete